Navratan Singh Fateh is a Canadian Barrister & Solicitor* who primarily practices in the area of Canadian Immigration Law from his office located in Chandigarh, India.
The Chandigarh office specialises in Immigration Refusals from Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada. Mr. Fateh has appeared before the Provincial Courts of British Columbia, the Immigration Refugee Board and the Federal Court of Canada. Apart from litigation we also assist our clients to reapply for their refused/ rejected Temporary Resident Visa Applications and Permanent Resident Visa Applications identifying and overcoming any previous weaknesses.
*Navratan Singh Fateh is a practicing member of the Law Society of British Columbia.
- Spousal Sponsorship Appeals
- Removal Order Appeals
- Residency Obligation Appeals
- Federal Court of Canada
- Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visas
- Study Permits / Study Visa
- Student Spouse Visa
- Super Visas
- Work Permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- Family Sponsorship
- Spousal Sponsorship (Marriage Case)
- Authorisation to Return to Canada (ARC)
- Inadmissibility / Misrepresentation Submissions
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
Have a specific query regarding your Immigration case?
Call us to book an initial consultation from India +91 9875950786 or from Canada +1 604 259 6078